Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pink paper lanterns and Mr Floppy Ears

 I started a more personal blog, about what's dear to me in my life. My plants and our puppy.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful apartment with huge balconies here, it gave me an opportunity to try my hand in gardening. Well right now it's more about 'understanding' gardening, how to take care of plants especially the flowers and fruit under the harsh and extreme weather conditions in Mumbai. It's been a fun journey and quite a learning experience for me so far.

Loki, our nine month old puppy, is my constant companion in these escapades. He is as excited and mesmerized by the plants, especially the bougainvilleas and hibiscus. Sometimes he spends hours in a cozy corner of the balcony, watching the activities happening below.

http://pinkpaperlanterns.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment